Long story short, if they are happy with your site, mobile visitors mean business.
If you’re willing to lose out on acquiring potential customers, then you can wait to implement a mobile site for your business. However, creating a build mobile site optimized version of your website will allow you to give your customers an easy way to get in touch with you when using their smartphones.
And mobile users tend not to browse the web unless they are looking to take action…
– 90% of smartphone searches result in an action
– 75% of visitors prefer a mobile-friendly website that’s designed for the small screen and is simple to use
– 61% will abandon a site right away if it isn’t optimized for mobile devices
– 74% of people say that if a site works well on mobile they are more likely to return to it in the future
– 73% of mobile searches trigger an additional action like making a phone call or visiting a business
– 55% of customer conversions happen within one hour conducting a mobile search